Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ok I know its been a while.....

What can I say the time has flown by and I have been very lacking in keeping up my blog. The summer has been terrific the weather beautiful and we have spent alot of time outside.

The kids love the new house and we do too. We grew tomatoes this year and for our first try in our new home we did pretty good.

Gina turned 4 years old in July and I can hardly believe how quickly time has flown by. Joey is now 2 1/2 and the little man of the house. He walks around the house with his hand in pocket say, "I've got my keys, I will take care of everything"...Just like his daddy. So sweet.

Now with summer coming to a close we are focusing on the near future getting the house sold in Quincy and working on our new house.

Here are some pictures from our summer.






No comments: